Do you have a favorite place that you just loooooooove going to? I bet you do.
Using Scout, you can save your favorite places online and easily have access to them directly on your iPhone - making it easy to get directions there, no matter where you are.
Want to learn how? Follow these instructions to learn how.
Before we begin, make sure:
1. You have downloaded Scout on your iPhone through the AppStore & registered your account
2. You're logged into Scout.me using the same email address you used when you registered Scout on your iPhone (through the app).
Now that you're all logged in, start by finding one of your favorite places on Scout.me.
1. When you find a place you want to save to your favorites, hit the "Save" button.
2. When you click "Save," a drop down menu will appear. Here you can save it to a default list, named "My Favorites." Alternatively, you can create a new list under the "My Lists" option.
3. Once you save your favorite on Scout.me, you can easily access it on Scout on your iPhone. To do it, just launch the Scout app and click "Drive" on the dashboard.
4. On the "Drive" screen, select "Favorites"
5. On the Favorites screen, you should see business or location you saved. In our example, it's "Old Village Korean Restaurant."
6. To set up a navigation session to a favorite place, from this menu, just select the location and you'll be provide several routing options!
Now you know how to save favorites on Scout.me and easily have access to them within Scout on your iPhone.
Was this FAQ helpful? Let us know by leaving a comment!
Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.
This topic is no longer open for comments or replies.
I entered locations in personalized lists using Scout.me, but they do not sync to my phone, or I cannot find where the personalized lists are located on the dashboard. If I enter a location in "Favorites" and not a personalized list, it syncs to my phone favorites list. How can I find the locations entered in the pfersonalized lists on my phone?